December 09, 2005

[My Story.] Thank you.

So, good news. Blogger no longer thinks I'm a spam-bot, and I have been whitelisted...Finally. :) (Thank you, Blogger people!)

I am totally obsessed and addicted with Blog Explosion. And, well, it's making me slack off on my other duties. If you've come to this blog through BE, or have seen me in the SB, or, whatever brought you here. I thank you, and welcome you.

Enough mushy stuff, right? Time to get down to business. I will be in contact with an attorney *SOON*. This means at the very latest, Monday I will have spoken with an attorney. We'll see how well I can hold up to this promise, and what happens in the process.

The attorney I have in mind is not affiliated with what I need help in, but, I'm hoping since we do have a history that he'll make a few calls for me and hook me up with one who can help.

Secondly, I'm trying to get one of my favorite news sites to give me feed to them. All the news I get comes from The Missing Amendment. A very well put together site.

Lastly, I'm juggling a lot of stuff personally outside of this. Which, again I say, I've been slacking because of BE. (Yes, I blame BE for me not doing anything other than this! ;) So, one of these days, I may have to take a hiatus away from the computer so I can organize the stuff going on in my life.

The junk in my life isn't bad, just time consuming. That's a bonus. For once, not everything in my life is slaughtering my emotional strength. Maybe I'll start getting around to it after this post, and maybe a news post. We'll see how The Missing Amendment is doing.

Aside from all that, uneventful. Well, not exactly uneventful. But, I'll save that news for another entry.

Thank you, everyone who has commented. I'm glad you enjoy the layouts. :) I hope I can help at least one person who might be in a bad spot and doesn't know where to turn for help. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

--
Posted by IdentityMIA to My Story. at 12/09/2005 07:07:00 PM

Notable Links
Blog of the week.
For Your Entertainment
A hilarious blog. Pithy comments on random photos.
Fuggetaboutit!
The blog of a "47 year old shrinking Italian comedian." I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life.
Help, I can't find the bun! This one has to be my favorite. A fictional blog of a woman's trials and triumphs of trying to become pregnant. Very, very funny.
Random Statements
"Bite Sized Pieces Of My Brain. Served Up Piping Hot, (Or Dreadfully Frozen), Daily! :)" I love this blog. The name says it all.