January 12, 2006

[My Story.] Listen All Y'all It's A Sabotage.

Erg! It's been a hectic day.

Start off with waking up with a migraine. I intended to wake up at 9-10am. Did I? Of course not. So, after taking some acetaminophen (Tylenol), hitting the snooze a few times, and sleeping in until 3pm, I eventually dragged my lazy butt out of bed.

I'm driving around, hear a loud thumping noise coming from my car. Uh-oh. Pull over, jump out of the car, and look. Flat tire. :(

Put on the donut tire (One of those thin spare tires), drive to a service center to see if they could fix my regular tire. $13.00. No problem you'd think, but you'd be wrong. They couldn't fix the tire because the hole was right by the wall, or something stupid like that.

So now, my grandfather has my tire, because he intends on fixing it tomorrow for me, and I'm driving around on a donut for the time being.

While looking at the tire, the guy at the service center asked if I had run over a knife. I paused. "What?" "It looks like a knife went through your tire." I paused again. "Can you do that? Run over a knife and have it puncture your tire?" "No." "What?" "No, you can't." "So, someone sabotaged my tire?" "Possibly. I don't know. You could've just ran over some glass." I paused once more.

Yes, now I'm worried that someone's sabotaging my car.

--
Posted by IdentityMIA to My Story. at 1/12/2006 09:45:00 PM

Notable Links
Blog of the week.
For Your Entertainment
A hilarious blog. Pithy comments on random photos.
Fuggetaboutit!
The blog of a "47 year old shrinking Italian comedian." I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life.
Help, I can't find the bun! This one has to be my favorite. A fictional blog of a woman's trials and triumphs of trying to become pregnant. Very, very funny.
Random Statements
"Bite Sized Pieces Of My Brain. Served Up Piping Hot, (Or Dreadfully Frozen), Daily! :)" I love this blog. The name says it all.