December 16, 2005

[In The News.] Nancy Grace Stalker Case.

Forget Scott Peterson and Michael Jackson, there's a defendant Nancy Grace dislikes even more. His name is Joseph Raymond Loegering and the cable TV star has just sued the Missouri man, claiming he has been stalking and harassing her at CNN's New York office.
Read more at Here.

--
Posted by IdentityMIA to In The News. at 12/16/2005 12:20:00 AM

Notable Links
Blog of the week.
For Your Entertainment
A hilarious blog. Pithy comments on random photos.
Fuggetaboutit!
The blog of a "47 year old shrinking Italian comedian." I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life.
Help, I can't find the bun! This one has to be my favorite. A fictional blog of a woman's trials and triumphs of trying to become pregnant. Very, very funny.
Random Statements
"Bite Sized Pieces Of My Brain. Served Up Piping Hot, (Or Dreadfully Frozen), Daily! :)" I love this blog. The name says it all.