December 14, 2005

[Off Topic.] Be thankful it's not a Jew.

Time for a laugh.

The other day, I was speaking with my dear friend, the one I previously mentioned, on the phone. I have a slight difficulty hearing certain tones, and clearly. He said, "Be thankful it's not at you." which sent me into a hysterical laughter for a couple of hours. Yes, I laughed that long, not continuously but sporadically every time it entered my mind.

My friend had absolutely no idea why I was laughing. I couldn't control it enough to explain. After some time of me trying to stop, regain my breath, I finally mustered up, "I thought you said 'Be thankful it's not a Jew. I was like, WTF does a Jew have to do with anything?'" and continued laughing manically.

I *Still* laugh randomly when this thought enters my mind, and believe I freaked the people out at the store earlier when, out of the blue, I started chuckling quite loudly.

Thank you, B, for not hanging up on me after the first hour. :)

--
Posted by IdentityMIA to Off Topic. at 12/14/2005 03:30:00 AM

Notable Links
Blog of the week.
For Your Entertainment
A hilarious blog. Pithy comments on random photos.
Fuggetaboutit!
The blog of a "47 year old shrinking Italian comedian." I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life.
Help, I can't find the bun! This one has to be my favorite. A fictional blog of a woman's trials and triumphs of trying to become pregnant. Very, very funny.
Random Statements
"Bite Sized Pieces Of My Brain. Served Up Piping Hot, (Or Dreadfully Frozen), Daily! :)" I love this blog. The name says it all.