December 11, 2005

[My Story.] Right Of Reply.

So, I'm scared. Like that's news. LOL. I'm scared that I'm going to have to write a letter, or eMail, to the group who has all my information up. I don't want to. God, I don't want to.

The group offers a right of reply to everyone they post. I know how the group functions. I know that everyone who has ever used the ROR that the group posts the ROR and does not remove the information. And, in most times, sending an ROR makes matters worse.

The last post about me was last year, I found out about all this in July of this year. I'm afraid if I ROR, then it'll bring me back into the forefront and the attacks will begin again.

I'm at the point that I don't care what they have up about me. I don't care. But, they have my entire family up, and that is what hurts me the most.

I'm definitely going to speak with an attorney before I send any ROR, or have any contact with the group. I'm trying to prepare myself in case I do have to ROR. I'm so scared.

I hate confrontations. I would rather have some lawyer tell me "Okay, here's what I'll do for you. Here's who you need to contact, they'll handle everything. All you have to do is explain the sitatuation." But, of course, that would be entirely too easy.

I hate doing this.

--
Posted by IdentityMIA to My Story. at 12/11/2005 07:41:00 PM

Notable Links
Blog of the week.
For Your Entertainment
A hilarious blog. Pithy comments on random photos.
Fuggetaboutit!
The blog of a "47 year old shrinking Italian comedian." I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life.
Help, I can't find the bun! This one has to be my favorite. A fictional blog of a woman's trials and triumphs of trying to become pregnant. Very, very funny.
Random Statements
"Bite Sized Pieces Of My Brain. Served Up Piping Hot, (Or Dreadfully Frozen), Daily! :)" I love this blog. The name says it all.