January 14, 2006

[Off Topic.] Tire Fairy.

My grandfather inflated my tire yesterday. I went in today and the tire was still inflated and at the same PSI (Pounds per Square Inch) as when he filled it. Odd. I joked about a tire fairy coming up late at night while everyone was asleep and patching my tire. We put it on and did a few errands to test it, it was fine. But, there's a bulge in my tire which my grandfather was worried about. So, while examining it, and deflating the tire a little because he over-inflated it, I heard a bubbling noise. I looked, soapy water was still on my tire from him checking it and it was bubbling over. Yes, there's still a leak. Apparently from the over-inflation, it sealed the leak temporarily. I don't know. I have to get a new tire and a new oil sender either tomorrow or Monday. I'm not sure if anything's open on Sundays.

I've got to compare prices for a train ride and Greyhound to figure out how exactly I am getting the hell out of here. I've given up on my car. I don't feel safe in taking it across country. B told me to take a train to a city near him and let him pick me up. I like the idea but, I don't want to burden him. It'd be really nice, though. I'm still juggling that idea.

We'll see what the prices are before I make a final decision. Plus, I get motion sickness so I'm not sure I want to spend as long as I will on a Greyhound. It'd be nice if I had a credit card and could get a rental. You can't believe how tight rentals are. You have to be over 18, that's fine. You have to have a credit card which, I'm not sane with credit cards. LOL. And, the person the credit card is under is the only allowed driver, so I can't get someone else to pay for it and let me take it.

I *Need* out of this state, no matter what it takes.

--
Posted by IdentityMIA to Off Topic. at 1/14/2006 06:31:00 PM

Notable Links
Blog of the week.
For Your Entertainment
A hilarious blog. Pithy comments on random photos.
Fuggetaboutit!
The blog of a "47 year old shrinking Italian comedian." I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life.
Help, I can't find the bun! This one has to be my favorite. A fictional blog of a woman's trials and triumphs of trying to become pregnant. Very, very funny.
Random Statements
"Bite Sized Pieces Of My Brain. Served Up Piping Hot, (Or Dreadfully Frozen), Daily! :)" I love this blog. The name says it all.