December 27, 2005

[My Story.] Hiatus.

I'm sorry I haven't been updating as much as I should be but, nothing's happened. Nothing. I'm assuming the attorney I eMailed is probably on holiday vacation. Wouldn't surprise me. I've noticed when something happens and I need to get in contact with someone, it's usually a Friday evening, or a holiday, when everything is closed.

I'm starting to draft an ROR for the group. Yes, this probably means a backlash from them. My goal now is to remove my family's and my son's information, at the least. If they want to go on barraging me, I'm okay with that. I'm okay with being a target if it gets the other information off.

Ugh. I can't describe the feeling I get when I double-check to see if the information is still there. I keep praying that they got bored and took it down. What is wrong with people? Can someone explain it to me. Why would someone do this? Let alone, a group. Why? That's all I want to know.

Well, we shall see. I have until June of 2006 to finalize this stuff. It's "A year after discovery" which, I found out about all this in June of 2005. So, I'm in no rush to send the ROR. Even though, the longer it stays up, the more people see it, the worse the damage. I don't want to jump into something and cause more problems if I don't have to.

My tip for the day: See that little button on your tower? Usually means "Power off." Go ahead and hit that. Then, when it's turned off, throw the tower out the window. ;)

--
Posted by IdentityMIA to My Story. at 12/27/2005 05:56:00 PM

Notable Links
Blog of the week.
For Your Entertainment
A hilarious blog. Pithy comments on random photos.
Fuggetaboutit!
The blog of a "47 year old shrinking Italian comedian." I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life.
Help, I can't find the bun! This one has to be my favorite. A fictional blog of a woman's trials and triumphs of trying to become pregnant. Very, very funny.
Random Statements
"Bite Sized Pieces Of My Brain. Served Up Piping Hot, (Or Dreadfully Frozen), Daily! :)" I love this blog. The name says it all.