December 20, 2005

[Off Topic.] Rent My Blog vol. 2

Time again for RMB.

Again, a wonderful list of people to choose from but I've narrowed it down to The Flights Of Icarus Goodman, an opinionated blog about the happenings in the world, politics, religion, etc. Check it out, it'll make you think at the very least. :)

--
Posted by IdentityMIA to Off Topic. at 12/20/2005 03:35:00 PM

Notable Links
Blog of the week.
For Your Entertainment
A hilarious blog. Pithy comments on random photos.
Fuggetaboutit!
The blog of a "47 year old shrinking Italian comedian." I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life.
Help, I can't find the bun! This one has to be my favorite. A fictional blog of a woman's trials and triumphs of trying to become pregnant. Very, very funny.
Random Statements
"Bite Sized Pieces Of My Brain. Served Up Piping Hot, (Or Dreadfully Frozen), Daily! :)" I love this blog. The name says it all.