December 16, 2005

[My Story.]

There's a massive hill down a ways that I've always loved driving on. Right at the top, there's a four-way stop, then a sharp decline into a valley, and a sharp incline going back up it, through a residential. The road eventually leads you right to the mountains to another major road. It's the long way to get to where I was going but, it's scenic. I've always loved driving it but have been avoiding it because my ex lives in the immediate area of the hill.

I figured he'd be at work and I would be safe to drive it, so I took it.

The car he drives is one I adore, I've always wanted one, I'm obsessed with the model of car. I'm always pointing them out, "Oh, look at that one! Isn't that cute?"

I saw one on my drive, a blue one, one my ex drives. They're not that uncommon, especially blue ones. So, I looked in admiration, not recognizing the passengers. I saw his sticker in the back window. It was my ex.

I began to panic.

Did he see me? If he did, does he wonder why I was in the area? Is he on his way to my house? Why isn't he at work? Should I turn around and follow him to make sure he's not going to my house? Should I ignore it? Should I plow my car into his?

I wanted to so bad.

But, I kept driving to my destination. He's not worth it.

I've been in a funk all day. I don't know if it was because of that. I was excrutiatingly cheerful before this happened. I need to move *SO* bad.

--
Posted by IdentityMIA to My Story. at 12/16/2005 04:27:00 AM

Notable Links
Blog of the week.
For Your Entertainment
A hilarious blog. Pithy comments on random photos.
Fuggetaboutit!
The blog of a "47 year old shrinking Italian comedian." I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life.
Help, I can't find the bun! This one has to be my favorite. A fictional blog of a woman's trials and triumphs of trying to become pregnant. Very, very funny.
Random Statements
"Bite Sized Pieces Of My Brain. Served Up Piping Hot, (Or Dreadfully Frozen), Daily! :)" I love this blog. The name says it all.