December 16, 2005

[Correspondence] Ow.

Just got off the phone with the lawyer the other lawyer recommended.

One word: Ow.

Here's why. He gave me an estimate on what it would cost me to go through with this...

*Drum roll*

$6,000 - $8,000

Blah. At least he gave me some idea. He said it'd cost me a pretty penny, or I'd just have to grin and bear it.

I asked about an ROR. He said unless I was fully going through with the lawyer's fees and court costs and what not, an ROR would mean nothing, and it would probably just draw their attention back to me and escalate things, which I suspected.

Back to square one. I'll keep you updated on how things turn out. Wish me luck.

--
Posted by IdentityMIA to Correspondence at 12/16/2005 09:58:00 AM

Notable Links
Blog of the week.
For Your Entertainment
A hilarious blog. Pithy comments on random photos.
Fuggetaboutit!
The blog of a "47 year old shrinking Italian comedian." I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life.
Help, I can't find the bun! This one has to be my favorite. A fictional blog of a woman's trials and triumphs of trying to become pregnant. Very, very funny.
Random Statements
"Bite Sized Pieces Of My Brain. Served Up Piping Hot, (Or Dreadfully Frozen), Daily! :)" I love this blog. The name says it all.