September 18, 2008

[My Story.] It's done.

Sorry I haven't really done anything with my blog. I've been busy hiding, laying low, and trying to stay out of trouble.

Great news! My info is pulled from that vigilante's site! And! They're in loads of trouble!

I can't express how incredibly relieved and happy I am.

So, IdentityMIA is done with, and will now become an archive for anyone who is out there that's having problems. You're not alone, and it can get better. I wish you all the best that have kept up with me through my struggle, and those new faces that are passing by. Thank you for everything.

Notable Links
Blog of the week.
For Your Entertainment
A hilarious blog. Pithy comments on random photos.
Fuggetaboutit!
The blog of a "47 year old shrinking Italian comedian." I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life.
Help, I can't find the bun! This one has to be my favorite. A fictional blog of a woman's trials and triumphs of trying to become pregnant. Very, very funny.
Random Statements
"Bite Sized Pieces Of My Brain. Served Up Piping Hot, (Or Dreadfully Frozen), Daily! :)" I love this blog. The name says it all.